Tunisia/ 5.3 Sector specific legislation
5.3.6 Film, video and photography
- Decree-Law 2011-86 of 13th September 2011on the creation of the National Center for Cinema and Image.
- Decree 2012-753 of 2ndJuly 2012 and concerning the administrative and financial organization and operational modalities of the National Centre for Cinema and Image.
- Decree 2011-80 of 23rd August 2011 regulating the creation of private institutions in some cultural activities.
- Law 60-19 of 27th July 1960 on regulating the film industry.
- Law 81-45 of 29th May 1981 concerning the import and distribution of films.
- Decree 2009-1338 of 28th April 2009 on the creation of a one-stop office to provide administrative services necessary for shooting Tunisian and foreign movies, and movies with foreign participation.
- Decree 2001-717 of 19th March 2001 regulating modalities for grants to the promotion of film production.
- Decree 82-1388 of 26thOctober 1982 concerning the organizing and functioning of the films censorship commission.
- Decision of the Secretary of State for Cultural Affairs and News of 7th May 1968 on film production and shooting permits in Tunisia.
- Decision of the State Secretary for Cultural Affairs and Guidance of 29thApril 1964 and concerning the conditions for the grant of the professional license to cinema professionals and conditions for its withdrawal, as completed by Decision of 5thApril 1983 and revised by Decision of 21st April 1995.
- The decision of the Minister of Culture of 29th September 2010 on the adoption of specifications document concerning the creation and exploitation of a space for the commercial projection of films.
- Law 88-76 of 2ndJuly 1988 regulating the video sector.
- Decree 84-306 of 21st March 1984 fixing the conditions of import and distribution of video tapes.
- Decision of the Minister of Culture of 29th September 2010 on the adoption of the specifications document concerning the creation and exploitation of a video club.
Chapter published: 05-05-2015