Tunisia/ 5.3 Sector specific legislation
5.3.3 Cultural heritage
- Code for the protection of archaeological and historical heritage, and traditional arts issued by law 94-35 of 27thFebruary 1994, as revised by law 2001-118 of 6th December 2001 and Decree-law2011-43 of 25th May 2011.
- Decree-Law 2011-11 of 10th March 2011 concerning the National Archaeological Park Carthage Sidi Bou Saïd.
- Decree 2011-562 of 18thMay 2011 concerning the composition and working modalities of the Committee charged with settling the real estate conditions in the regions of National Archaeological Park Carthage Sidi Bou Saïd.
- Decision of 2nd November 2005 for entry fees to museums, historical monuments and archaeological sites revised and completed by subsequent texts and, in particular, Decision of 31st March 2010 and the Decision of 19th October 2012
- Decision of 19th October 2012 on the designation of the President and members of the National Committee of Heritage.
- Decree 94-1475 of 4thJuly 1994, for the composition of the National Committee of Heritage and fixing modalities of its work.
- Decision of the Minister of Culture and Heritage Preservation of 20th February 2010 and concerning the protection of archaeological pieces and collections owned by the State.
Chapter published: 05-05-2015